Welcome to my Art-Blog!

I am currently studying a Fine Art HND with Birmingham City University. Here you will find a collection of my HND work and my personal projects. I love making art and I hope you will enjoy the range of work I have to offer! =D

Platty X

Sunday 24 April 2011

Charon



I had a bit of a play around with my digital SLR (Fujifilm FinePix S9500) the other night whilst listening to Keaton Henson. It would be fair to say that, beautiful as I find his music, it's a little on the melancholy side.

I found myself feeling rather sad whilst listening to 'Charon' in particular and decided to reflect the song through these images. I played around with the exposure/aperture settings.
I then tidied up the images on photoshop.

'And I don't feel well, Oh can't you tell from the way I touch my face?'

Check out the video:

- A beautiful song and video =)

No comments:

Post a Comment